Here at PASA, we believe our most valuable asset is our team of experienced, caring and friendly Cardiothoracic PAs and NPs. For this reason, we are continually looking to grow our team with dynamic and solid professionals to provide care in cardiac and thoracic surgery. We offer permanent full time and part time opportunities through our company as well as per diem assignments allowing us to provide coverage to programs looking for long term or short term staffing support.
Coupling a large team of practitioners with a variety of career opportunities and assignments allows PASA employees to strike a harmonious balance between their professional career goals and their personal life. As an employer, we value this philosophy and seek individuals who wish to join our company in efforts to maintain our mission statement while growing our organization.
Salary & Benefits
Join PASA in full time, part time or per diem position and receive excellent salary compensation while enjoying a flexible schedule that promotes a rewarding professional career while respecting interests and life outside of the work environment. Our benefits package includes fully paid health insurance for our employees & their families without any premium cost to the employees. We also offer a matching 401K plan, short & long term disability insurance, malpractice coverage, life insurance, CME allowance and paid vacation.
Current CT Surgery Listings
- FT position working 5 days out of 10 (M-F) in a bi-weekly pay period at a Philadelphia suburb Medical Center. Weekend rounding and call responsibilities are 1 out of 3 weekends with weeknight coverage medical call/OR call. Caseload approximately 175/year with full scope responsibilities. EVH required and ERAH preferred but will train.
- 2 FT positions working in a University hospital setting for the CT Surgery service, as well as Vascular service, providing patient care coverage for 3 nights/week from 7p-7a. Program performs approximately 130 hearts/year. Also, opportunity to pick up extra shifts if desired during day and weekend shifts. CTS/Vascular Per Diem shifts including day, night and weekends also available at same University hospital program. Non-operative responsibilities with ICU and floor care essential and procedural skills preferred.
- FT position working 6 (24) hour shifts a month at a metro medical center in NJ. Annual caseload 250+ Cardiac & Thoracic cases joining 3 surgeons and a team of 6 PAs currently covering service. Full scope responsibilities. EVH required.
- FT position at metro medical center in NJ working 4 days/week working primarily in OR for PA or NP/RNFA with Robotic surgical skills. Cardiothoracic surgical skills preferred but would consider training. 24 hour in-house PA CT Surgery service to share in OR call duties.
- Per Diem shifts including day shifts +/- OR call, weekend OR call +/- rounding at a Philadelphia suburb hospital. Full scope responsibilities but duties during the week concentrated to OR. EVH required and ICU experienced preferred.
- Per Diem shifts including day shifts +/- OR call, weekend OR call +/- rounding at a suburban community hospital with opportunities to cover vacation day/weekend coverage. Full scope responsibilities. EVH required and ERAH preferred.
- 2 FT positions for Critical Care PA/NP at a University based Cancer Center seeking providers with surgical background and critical care experience to supplement nocturnist and intensivist coverage from 7p-7a in a 100 bed hospital and 8 bed ICU. Requires a surgical focus and procedural skills a plus. Clear delineation of practice scope with close support. FT position would entail 3 shifts per week or 6 shifts bi-weekly. Per diem shifts also available.
Should you wish to know more about a position listed above or to apply for one, please see Contact Us for more information.